NLEI is looking for candidates to work minimum 15 to 20 hours a week; unpaid. We have flexible schedules. Ideal candidates are required to be currently pursuing an undergraduate degree from a college or university in the Chicago-land area.
- Ability to attend Economic Empowerment Presentations
- Ability to attend Special Empowerment Presentations
- Informal Mentorship Program
- Opportunity to network with other Interns in various departments as well as staff
- Exit lunch with direct supervisor and Intern.
- Opportunity to “Lunch with the Executive Director” where you can pose questions and glean from Elba Aranda-Suh. This opportunity is awarded based on the Interns contribution to their department, supervisor must recommend.
- After internship program access to employment services for job placement assistance.
- Opportunity to participate and network in other NLEI events such as; Annual Fundraiser, Career Fairs, Health fairs, and much more.
WE ARE SEEKING STUDENTS THAT ARE INTERESTED IN DEVELOPING THEIR SKILLS WITHIN